Palazzo S.U.M.S

Piazzale Marino Calcigini
47890
Città di San Marino, San Marino

Opening hours: 

Tues - Sun
09:00 - 13:00 | 14:00 - 18:00 
Closed on Mondays

To visit SUMS project space (-4 floor) please inquire at the front desk on the venue on the ground floor.

About


Palazzo S.U.M.S was built in 1990 by Vittorio Gregotti, where there used to be the Forno Silo Molino bombed in 1944. Originally the building housed the Association for Mutual Support for Workers (Società Unione Mutuo Soccorso – Sums), the first Sammarinese working union born in 1874. Today Sums promotes cultural activities and offers fellowships, while the building houses a state bank, exhibitions and conferences.

Palazzo Gregotti Sums è stato costruito nel 1990 da Vittorio Gregotti nel luogo in cui si trovava il Forno Silo Molino bombardato nel 1994. Originariamente l’edificio ha ospitato la Società Unione Mutuo Soccorso – Sums, la prima associazione di lavoratori sammarinesi nata nel 1874. Oggi Sums svolge prevalentemente attività culturale ed elargisce borse di studio, mentre l’edificio ospita Banca Centrale ed è sede di mostra e conferenze.

Image: sums.sm